Gama has multiple meanings:
- The Great Gama, a famous wrestler in India
- Gama Singh (b. 1954), Canadian wrestler
- Rustam-e-zaman Gama Pahelvan, "The Great Gama," a famous wrestler in India
- Luís da Gama, early 17th-century Portuguese patron; husband of Maria Rolim da Gama
- Maria Rolim da Gama, early 17th-century Portuguese, wife of Luís da Gama
- Vasco da Gama was a Portuguese explorer, one of the most successful in the European Age of Discovery, and the first person to sail directly from Europe to India.
As an acronym:
- GAMA, GLCM Alert & Maintenance Area, a hi-security site for storage of ground launched cruise missiles.
- GAMA, Game Manufacturers Association, a non-profit trade association dedicated to the advancement of the hobby games industry
- GAMA, Global Arbitration Mediation Association, Inc. First on-line ADR forum established in 1995 by TK Read.
- GAMA, Gaels Against Munster Association. Organization set up by Tipperary hurling fans to curb the popularity of the Munster Rugby team amongst GAA fans.
- GAMA, General Aviation Manufacturers Association. An organization devoted to safeguarding the growth and vitality of the general aviation industry.
- GAMA, Grand Avenue Merchants Association. And Association of Arts, Culture and Small Businesses located on Grand Avenue in downtown, Phoenix Arizona, 85007
gama in Turkish: Gama